Minggu, 17 April 2011

Puisi Romantis dari Drama Korea Wedding

Inilah akibat gw nonton drama korea yg teramat favorit,, WEDDING. Di drama ini diceritain kalo tokoh utama nya suka puisi, dan yg gw kutip ini adalah puisi kesukaannya, Puisi yang ditulis oleh Goethe...

I think of you,
when I see the sun's shimmer
Gleaming from the sea.


I think of you,

when the moon's glimmer
Is reflected in the springs.

I see you,

when on the distant road


The dust rises,
In deep night,


when on the narrow bridge
The traveler trembles.

I hear you,

when with a dull roar
The wave surges.


In the quiet grove I often go to listen
When all is silent.

I am with you,

however far away you may be,
You are next to me!


The sun is setting,

soon the stars will shine upon me.

If only you were here!

Romantic ya,, seandainya ada yang mau bacain puisi ini untuk gw.. *ngarep

2 komentar:

  1. baguuuus puisinyaa... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. skalian di bahasa indonesia'in pasti bagus sis..hehehhehhe

    BalasHapus